Welcome to Divine Boutique's blog

Welcome to my blog!

Divine Boutique the home of beautiful handmade jewellery designed by Rebecca Hogg. Take a look around, find all the inside information, new pieces and much, much more. We are also on folksy and twitter! Thanks for looking.

Monday 22 March 2010

Lots of exciting new pieces!

Hi all,

Well i have been a very busy bee (hence the lack of blogging!), you will find that i have listed lots of new and exciting pieces in the Folksy shop. I have tried to cater for all tastes, whether young or old. I am currently taking orders for custom pieces again so if you would like to contact me with your requirements you can email me on:

divinesboutique@googlemail.com

But remember all the current pieces are listed, click here to go to my Folksy shop

Hope to see you all soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here! All personal messages and questions please email me directly, Many thanks.